Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kelli Ward Photography

My fiance and I met with Kelli to talk about photography options for our upcoming wedding. When I was researching wedding photographers, Kelli's website really caught my eye. So, even though she is definitely at the tippy tippy top of our budget (aka way above), I just had to meet with her to see if it was something I just could not live with out.

One thing that really stands out about Kelli is how professional she is. She came prepared with thoughtful questions, handouts, and lots of examples of her work. She was also very upfront about her policy of holding dates and what not. While sometimes its a bit awkward to talk about, I appreciate people being upfront about it. She has been a full time wedding photographer for years now, so she really has things down to a science. And I don't even want to start thinking about how beautiful her albums are. Swoon. Big thick pages. Beautiful layout. These things are DELUXE.

In the end, we didn't feel like our personalities and the sort of wedding we want to have would be a good match with Kelli. But, I still encourage others to check out her work. She knows what she is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!