Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bar Louie (Evanston)

Man oh man. I'm one of those lame-ohs that actually likes Bar Louie. Before the one on Damen closed, it was pretty easy to guess where I would be on any given Tuesday Night . . . Dollar Burgers!

Now that our Bar Louie is closed, when we need a fix we venture to the Bar Louie in Evanston. The great thing about chains is that they are all the same! Like most people mentioned, dollar burger night tends to get BUSY. So please, don't come here at peak dinner hour with a big group of people. That just isn't using your head.

The main thing about this Bar Louie is that it is chalk full of college kids. Now, some might find this terribly obnoxious. I, on the other hand, like to look at it as an opportunity to relive my college days. Who doesn't want to travel back in time and be a young coed again? And don't even get me started on those hot young college studs . . .  .  rawr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!