Tuesday, July 21, 2009

June 12, 2010

Hello lovelies!

I'd like to introduce you to Volo Restaurant & Wine Bar! Not only is this a great neighborhood spot with delicious food and inspiring wine, but it also just happens to be the location of our wedding! Hip! Hip! Hooray!


This has been in the works for some time now and we finally made it official last Friday. Yes! We are for real getting married!


We chose Volo because . . .
+outdoor and indoor space
+vintage and rustic influences
+yummy food & drink
+intimate setting
+located right in Roscoe Village
+reasonable price

All in all, everything just clicked! I'm so excited to share this with you and even more excited for next year!

3 comments:

  1. when you told me wine bar in roscoe village I googled that phrase and volo popped up and I immediately knew that was the place. it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I guess I wasn't being as sneaky as I thought I was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, i finally went here last night with 2 friends. it is sooo charming. the back is just awesome.
    and guess who sat at the table next to us?? Bill Murray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!