Friday, July 17, 2009

Cage and Aquarium Productions

Woohoo! I can't say enough good things about Tyler and Cage & Aquarium. Our wedding isn't until next summer, but I am confident that the music will be awesome!

Tyler was the first DJ we met with and both my fiance and I really appreciated how he managed to be laid back AND professional at the same time. He did a great job of explaining what Cage and Aquarium is all about, was interested in hearing about us and our musical tastes, and answered all of our questions in a thoughtful manner. He gave us a very helpful packed of materials to take home (I'm a sucker for handouts) and then, after the meeting, was extremely responsive to our e-mails. To top it all off, when we needed just a little bit more time to decide Tyler nicely extended our hold - twice!

At this point, the music for our reception is about the only thing I'm not stressing about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!