Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miller Time: Announced as Husband and Wife

After officially tying the knot, Neill and I slipped down to the wine cellar to enjoy our yichud with champagne and kisses. Our photographer joined us for a few moments and snapped a few pictures of HOLY COW WE'RE MARRIED bliss.



Upstairs, the reception was getting started! Guests got their first drink, signed the guest-book, and caught up with family and friends.

my mom <3


my new brother-in-law and his beautiful wife

this handsome guy is my father-in-law

my lovely classmates



After what felt like forever, it was finally time for Neill and I to make our grand entrance. We were super excited to join our guests and celebrate with everyone.

let us out of here!

We decided to walk out to Beyonce's Crazy in Love. Go ahead and hit play so you can enjoy the music and I'll let the pictures do the talking.




Here we go!



all these people are here for us?

Woohoo! Let the party begin! Next up - toasts and the first dance.

[All photos by Alix Klingenberg]


Don't forget, you can read all about what happened before this right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!