Wednesday, September 16, 2009

VMAs x2

I watched Jay-Z and Alicia Key's VMA performance and youtube tonight. That was freaking awesome! I heart Jay Z and Alicia Key's voice was spot on. But why was lil mama up there all randomly at the end like she had done something?

Also, after that, I watched beyonce's performance and was reminded how annoying that sound got. It is like Sexy Back. Great song...just sooooo overplayed. I also feel as though, even though my love for beyonce is not secret like erica's, she needs to decide if she is going to be a singer or a dancer. because obviously she can't really do both at the same time. and perhaps she should wear a leotard with a little but more coverage in the vajayjay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!