There are 6 people in my class total, including myself. Let me introduce the players.
1. There is me. We all know me.
2. There is Edna, who I actually knew prior to this because she volunteered at NRS.
3. There is Daniel. He is from California and has that west coast nice guy vibe
4. There is Devin. She is from the D.C. area and went to Emory.
5. There is Amanda. She went to undergrad at Loyola.
6. There is Lea. She is from boston and moved to Chicago a year ago because her husband is at Northwestern's medical school.
6 people. We have every single class with each other. And no one else. (well in one class, there is some random social psych kid).
As you might imagine, there is a lot of pressure to get along. And to have these other people like you.
And I'm pretty sure everyone already thinks I'm weird. ::sigh::
Not weird in the smelly girl who has a tick and talks about power rangers. Not that weird. Just a little weird.
And if they are reading this, which I don't know why they would be, they will think I'm even weirder.