Wednesday, March 25, 2009

remember those walls i built?

so I can not stop listening to beyonce's song, halo. I don't know what it is, but i love the first section of that song.

remember those walls I built?
well baby, they are tumbling down
and they didn't even put up a fight
they didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in
but i never really had a doubt
standing in the light of your halo
i got my angle now

it's like i've been awakened
every rule i had you breaking
it's the risk that i'm taking
i'm never going to shut you out

and thats when the song stars going downhill. and i'm not going to be so silly and start trying to make beyonce meaningful or whatever....but shit those words resonate with me. hm. i guess thats why its a pop song - its probably written to resonate with everyone.

other news - my birthday was fabulous! I had such an amazing wonderful time surrounded by amazing wonderful people. It was a great sorta surprise dinner at cafe babareeba and it was definitely one of the best birthdays ever. thank you to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!