Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guilford Press 50% off Sale

Once a year, Guilford Press does a huge 50% off sale for full time students. This is the best time to stock up on all of of the pricey treatment manuals. Check out these crazy savings!


Even though 260 is still a ton of money, without the discount all of these books would have cost more than 500 dollars. If you are a student, you can use the promotional code STUW to get the same discount. Then, at check out you will have to enter your student ID number and the school you attend.

Another super nerdy thing I got excited about? Most of the books for sale on this site allow you to read large chunks of the book for free using google preview and even download a sample chapter at no cost. I've already downloaded about twenty different chapters from different books.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had known about this when I was taking all of those psych classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? Isn't this awesome? I wish I knew what textbooks I needed for next year. I would buy them now just to get them 50% off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!