Saturday, April 3, 2010

please remind me

Please remind me that i go through EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life without professionally done hair or makeup (or any makeup at all). every day i walk around just looking all normal and like me. Please remind me that I don't have to look like a movie star on my wedding day. i'm not walking the red carpet. i'm just getting married. yes, of course, i want to look extra beautiful that day - but finding a someone to do hair and makeup is not *that* important.

sigh.

can you tell i'm trying to convince myself here?

I'm getting married in 70 days and I have no one to do my hair or makeup. I thought at least I had hair, but I don't.

I will find someone. And it will be fine.

Even if it is not fine, it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!