Saturday, April 10, 2010

i'm an aunt!

Yesterday, I became a first-time aunt! My sister in law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at 6:43 last night (6lb 3oz 18inches long). Neill and I both wish we could have been there to be part of the wonderfullness of it all, but unfortunately this sort of stuff is the downside to living far away from family. I love Chicago, but sometimes it blows :(

We got two pictures sent to us via text and I can't wait till I get more! She is all small and baby like with wrinkly big eyes. I just want to nuzzle my face to her and give her kisses.



[note: I'm not going to be posting pictures of her yet, because I think posting pictures of children on-line is a little weird without the expression permission of her parents. But, if they are okay with it than I'll share!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!