Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finding Inspiration to Lose Weight in the New Year

A new year is here, and I'm on a journey to find a new me. Or rather - an old me. At the end of 2015, I don't want to look like some supermodel or some fitness chick I follow on IG. Nope. I just want to look (and feel) more like I did a few year ago. So some of the best inspiration for me is scanning through old photos of me, when I was a much healthier weight.



Vegas, February 2009. Horrible outfit, but looking slim!

In Puerto Rico, July 2009

Honeymoon in Negril, June 2010

New York, October 2011

Looking back, I can't believe how skinny I look! While I might never get back to exactly how I looked years ago, seeing these pictures helps me believe I can meet my goal of losing 60 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!