Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gratitude Week #9

Wow! What a fabulous weekend! My Aunt Lanie was in town and it was so fun to spend time with her. I feel so lucky to have her in my life.

Lanie arrived on Thursday afternoon. After hanging out at home for a bit, we went out for mexican food.  I splurged and got a yummy frozen margarita and a slice of tres leche cake for dessert. mmm.



Friday was a jam packed day. We went over to Andersonville and took Jonah to the park, where we watched him run around and play. Then, we strolled up Clark Street and did some shopping. My mom bought Jonah an adorable fedora for the summer as well as a pair of sandals. I took Jonah home for his nap and then we all met back up again for a delicious Italian dinner.


 Saturday, we drove out to Glenview and visited the Khol's Children's Museum. Jonah had the time of his life! He was so curious about everything going on. It was adorable to see. After a long morning at the museum we returned home for naps and then ordered in delicious BBQ for dinner. My aunt loves ribs, so getting BBQ is a must for every trip. After dinner, we all just hung out and played games.


 Before I knew it, it was Sunday and it was time to say goodbye. After a relaxing morning at home, we drove Lanie to the airport. It was a quick visit, but we had so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!