Sunday, April 20, 2014

Gratitude Week #8



+ I had the chance to get dinner with some friends from practicum on Wednesday evening. While I missed having dinner with Neill and Jonah, it was nice to go out and have some friend time. Plus, yummy mexican food and a mojito make everything wonderful. right?

+ Thursday morning, I had the best play date with Grace and Ivy. I am so happy that Grace and I had babies around the same time. Jonah and Ivy are so stinkin' cute together. It melts my heart thinking of the two of them growing up together. And it is sooo nice to have a friend who understands that play dates need to be scheduled around nap times and all the other mommy stuff that most of my friends without kids just can't relate to. My only regret is that my phone was out of batteries so I couldn't take any pictures :(

+Thursday evening we celebrated passover with my mom. Passover has always been one of my favorite holidays so I really want Jonah to get to experience the fun of passover too. My mom put on a lovely sedar and while this year Jonah is still a bit too young to fully grasp the situation, I'm pretty sure by next year he will be really into it. I can't wait to teach him the four questions!


+ Neill's family came in to town for a quick visit this weekend. We haven't seen his parents since Christmas so it was awesome to see them. Jonah was in 7th heaven with so many family members around! It is a long drive for them to come to Chicago, so we are very thankful that they made the trip out here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!