Saturday, February 12, 2011

Have a Lovely Weekend!

The light was so pretty outside of my office yesterday that I had to snap some pictures. Lake Michigan is so beautiful with all of the snow and ice. 



I hope all of you have a wonderful sweet Valentine's day weekend! I'm really looking forward to some much needed relaxation. Neill is traveling to Iowa with his band today for a show and he won't be back until tomorrow. I have such a hard time sleeping when he travels. But, I am really looking forward to our Valentine's Day plans -- dinner at Graham Elliot!


What are your plans for Valentine's day?

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! But I'm glad the snow is finally melting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to give Kobi extra bacon treats for being such a good gal :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!