Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Cards

I am really looking forward to sending out holiday cards this year! Since Neill and I already have all of our VIPs' addresses compiled in a nice organized list from sending out our wedding invitations, I thought it would be a fun and easy thing to do for holidays. Little did I realize how hard it would be to pick a card that would be appropriate for everyone we know.

It was a nightmare finding a stylish holiday card that was non-religious! And I mean really non-religious. A card that says "Seasons Greetings" or "Happy Holidays" but has some sort of ornament design or uses a red/green color scheme still screams Christmas. And even though some of them are adorable, they just aren't right for us. Plus - I wouldn't feel right sending them my Jewish family members and friends. What they really need to make is an interfaith card for all of us interfaith families!

I finally settled on this one from Zazzle. It incorporates the blue for Chanukah and the red for Christmas, but isn't particularly reminiscent of either holiday. 


Even though the picture from our wedding is decidedly un-wintery, I thought it would be a nice way to share a wedding photo with everyone. Plus, it's just purrrty.

I can't wait to get these in the mail! I'm hoping to send them out the first week of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!