Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's Like Rain On Your Wedding Day

Thank to Neill for providing me a great memorial weekend post (that had absolutely nothing to do with memorial day!). My google analytics tells me that posting a link to a blog post on facebook brings in lots and lots more readers.

Anyhoo, now we are just back to lil' ol' me and my crazy bridal brain. I can't wait to have my normal brain back. These past few days have been BAD. The combination of getting my period, the hellish heat, and being so close to the wedding is just a recipe for bitch alisha to roar her ugly head. And damn. I've been roaring.

The latest tantrum occurred on Sunday, when I realized it could very possibly rain on our wedding. At that point, the weather was forecasting scattered thunderstorms for the days leading up the wedding. Well, technically, the 10 day forecast only went up to four days before the wedding, but that was enough for me to fly off my rocker. I'm not proud of this, but I sobbed for probably an hour. And told Neill that if it rained I wasn't going to go the wedding because it was POINTLESS and it would all be RUINED. oh yes. I'm insane.

Thankfully, I got my rain fears out of my system. My theory is that since I freaked out about rain already, I won't be nearly as bothered about it on the day of. As of now the forecast is looking a lot less rainy, but the temperature keeps going up each time I look at it.




Please God, if you're there, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let it be hot and humid on my wedding day. PLEASE???? Obv I only pray about the most important things. Luckily, I've got my maid of honor and her mother praying to the weather gods too. I swear those ladies have a direct line to the mister himself so I feel a little safer.

When I sat down I was planning to write yet another post about my hair, but I guess this post will just be about the weather -  the most interesting topic that everyone wants to read about, RIGHT???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!