Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting My MRS Degree

So the big day is almost here! I don't have much to say except that I'm genuinely excited and starting to feel like a "bride". Or rather, I'm starting to feel like myself as a bride. On Monday I was in Nordstroms and I told one of the sales associates, hesitantly, "I'm getting married this weekend". It felt new. Like trying on a new piece of clothing. It didn't belong to me - yet. It was so fun to say that I basically worked it into every conversation I could after that. Something about speaking it aloud really started to make me feel like a bride, not just some one planning a wedding.

Anyways, now I'm basically just screaming from the rooftops I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! I don't even care that it is going to be hot as fuck and rainy. Nope. Because you know why? I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care whether or not everything runs smoothly. You know why? I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even care that we'll probably have to take pictures inside. Neill and I are going to MARRIED (in case you didn't get that) and that means we'll be in photos together for the rest of our lives. (swoon)

The next few days are going to be quite busy and then Neill and I are leaving for our honeymoon, so this might be my last real post as a fiance.The official end of wedding planning posts. I don't think I'm 100% ready to give up wedding talk on this blog though. My bestie doesn't know this yet, but I'm going to ask her to write some posts about her experience of wedding planning. Eeee! I'm already excited! And now she can't say no because its already on the internet. HA.

Anyhoo, planning this wedding has been awesome. and I'm so glad that I've had this blog to document all of my thoughts and ideas. A bit thank you to my fifteen readers for being interested in my (largely unedited) ramblings. Even though most of you never comment, I appreciate knowing that someone out there is digesting what I just thought.

Digest this - I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!