Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some kinds of love

I know I was supposed to prepare a fabulous pyrex post, but I lost all motivation when I realized that shipping on these babies would cost a fortune. boo. No wonderful blue pyrex for me.

On a happy note, I'm turning in my big paper today at noon! Yay! I'm so glad to be done with that thing. I've then got class until 3:30 and lab meeting until 5ish and then . . . freedom. Well, technical freedom. I may have to go into loyola on Wednesday just to wrap up some stuff. I'm hoping to be able to take care of it all from home though.

Anyhoo, my classmates and I want to go out to celebrate tonight! I was thinking dollar burgers at Bar Louie, but does anyone else have a better idea? Also, would anyone else be interested in celebrating with us? text for yes!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!