Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mexique

We just had a seriously delicious brunch here on Father's Day. I've been meaning to try this place out for a while and it did not disappoint! The french toast was sweet and light - not overly heavy at all. I also tried some of the delicious chorizo crepe (I think thats what it was called). We had such a good brunch that we are making plans to go back for dinner!

My only qualm is that someone at the table ordered a soup and a main dish. Instead of bringing him the soup first, they brought the soup out with everyone's food - except his. So by the time he finished his soup, we were all almost done with our meals and had to wait for him to get his main dish and eat that. Not a huge deal, but it did make me feel like the service was a bit wonky. Then again, we maybe should have specified what we wanted.

This little bump was not enough to detract from the restaurant as a whole though. Super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!