Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reverb 10 - 11 Things

What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

Can I just say 11 pounds? Because I really don't need to be carrying around 11 extra pounds right now.

source

Apparently this is what five pounds of fat looks like.  Here is what one pound looks like with a size reference.

1 pounder


Isn't that just grrreeeat?

I've thought about starting some sort of food blog to help me be more mindful of what I'm putting in my body, but I've never followed through. Perhaps something like what Jenna does at That Wife? I tend to think of myself as a "healthy eater," but I have a sinking feeling that if I really analyzed about everything that I ate I might be surprised at how unhealthy my diet actually is.

 I don't think losing 11 pounds would change my life much, but I do think I'd feel better about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!