Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Rest of It

So I feel like I kind of left things off at a weird spot yesterday. If you've read my blog before, you know that we ended up keeping in touch because now we are getting married! Yep. After two years of doing the long-distance thing, I graduated college, moved back to Chicago and in with Neill, and we have been living together now for about two and half years. Thankfully those two years weren't all long-distance - I was always back in Chicago for winter and summer break. But, damn. I shudder to think about going back to ld. it just sucks either way you look at it. that being said, i think a strong couple can make it through. for obvious reasons, i don't see it as the death sentence some do.

Anyhoo, I thought I'd share some more pictures from the past with you! These go from the end of september to the very beginning of december. i have pictures from the holidays and new years, but no good one's of us together. boo. The picture where i look slightly annoyed is from Thanksgiving at my house and the last one is for our three month "anniversary" (don't hate) at the beginning of december. 


Anyways I could post pictures of neill and i till the cows come home, but i think this will be it for a while.

Actually, I'll leave you with one last picture! Neill got me a beautiful necklace for valentine's day this year. Check it out!


It's a citrine pendant (his birthstone) from Tiffany & Co. I may have given him a few hints, but he did an awesome job picking it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!