Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vines On Clark

This place is an a-ok spot to to come for dinner on a friday when you are living on a graduate student budget. Their pizzas are actually pretty tasty and they make them square so the seem just a tiny bit hip. I'd particularly recommend the artichoke and goat cheese pizza. One down side is that they have premade topping combos and I'm not sure if you can switch things around or create your own. So this may not be the place to go if you just want slice of za with pepperoni. They also had 5 dollar effen black cherry vodka and 3 dollar coors.

Like I said - this place is just a ok. Big. Cavernous. Low on atmosphere. But 6 dollar pizzas? That's a winning deal. if only I hadn't spent all the money I saved and then some on cabs getting there and back . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!