Thursday, October 29, 2009

sadness

it makes me sad that i don't blog anymore :(

Yesterday Neill and I had dinner with Froilan at Demera - an Ethiopian restaurant right off the Lawrence Red Line Stop. It was delicious and wonderful to catch up with Fro. Although, it did make me miss NRS a ton. One of the best things about that job was how much I just got to hang out with people. An the fact that I liked most of the people there - pure miracle. Or, another way to say it in stats language, I liked significantly more people at NRS than you would expect by chance a lone (p < .01). teehee.

Tonight, my classmates and I are going to see the Bulls game. I'm super excited because I've never ever ever in my life seen a Bulls Game. I'm guessing the novelty will wear off in oh 5 minutes or so, but whatever. I'm going to try to have fun!

Unfortunately, I have a hard time having fun when all I can think about is how much work I have. I'm inevitably going to spend all of Friday night (I've got to get a rough draft of the MPA abstract done!) and all of Saturday working so that I can hit the town on Saturday night. What are you doing for halloween? I'm trying to rally you to go to boys town and dance dance dance dance. Puh-lease.

Other big news? There is none. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmm ethiopian

    i have no idea what i'm doing for halloween. probably drinking and pretending that i'm a chef but i don't have a chef's hat, ruining my costume :(

    i've missed your blogs. and you. obviously

    ReplyDelete
  2. also we should get ethiopian food. because i don't think tully will eat that. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i'm down! Demera is super yummy and pretty cheap. it could be a date <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!