Saturday, February 7, 2009

Call Center Supervisor Mix

So . . at our team building meeting last week we each submitted a song that helped us destress after work. Then, our boss compiled the songs and made us each a mix cd. Very cute.

1. Party UP - DMX
2. I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
3. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
4. This Is How It Goes* - Miss Higgins
5. Something Like That - Tim McGraw
6. First Of The Month - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
7. Kaya - Bob Marley
8. Cupid - Sam Cooke
9. A Fork In The Road - Smokey Robinson
10. Ambiguity - David Thomas Broughton

*I just realized that this is the name of my blog. what a coincidence! But no, this was not my song. I submitted First of the Month by bone thungs.

anyways, im officially reminded about how much i heart mix CDs.

3 comments:

  1. i also LOVE mix cds! want me to make you one?

    also, "first of the month" ALWAYS reminds me of you. it will never not remind me of you, ever. i'll be 85 and my great grandkids will listen to "first of the month" and laugh at what their great-grandma used to listen to and i'll be like "this song reminds me of my bff alisha"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to be the king of mix cds. i miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the song totally reminds me of knox! im still dedicated to blasting that song and dancing around every first of the month :)

    and yes, i would LOVE if you made me a mix cd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!