Sunday, November 30, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Finally, we made it back to Chicago! It was a lovely thanksgiving - and I always have fun with Neill's family - but it is so nice to be back in our own home.


The only downside? I have to come face to face with the scale tomorrow morning. Ugh. I ate all the foods while away and I am NOT looking forward to seeing the number tomorrow morning. The shitty thing is that I ate a ton of crap food while out of town. Not delicious and decadent amazing food. Nope. Dominoes pizza. So not worth it. But what is done is done. All there is to do is think about making good choices tomorrow.

I've got three weeks until we go back for Christmas. Just enough time to lose the bloat I gained over Thanksgiving :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!